Are you looking to play at one of the best an online roulette casinos? Here you will find only the most secure and affordable UK online roulette games.
These Top Roulette casinos are safe for UK players to play this super fast online casino game. Roulette is super easy to learn and fun to play.
Also, TheTop10BestOnlineCasinos.com provides their player with the basic roulette strategy tips that every player needs to know before starting to play the game. Therefore, it is imperative that you read all the rules to the game. The more you know, the better your odds of winning.
Roulette Tips To Remember:
- Risk no more than $40 in $1 chips.
- Start by placing $1 on each of your five numbers.
- If a number hits, spread the $35 over your 5 numbers.
- If your number hits again, you’ll get $245.
- Certain numbers may often repeat.
- Manage your money, don’t play carelessly.
Roulette Wheel is one the fun and exciting games in land-based and online casinos. There are two different roulette wheels, the European which consists of 37 numbers and American which has 38 numbers.
American Roulette Wheel has greater numbers than European because of the additional double zero (00) number on its wheel. Its numbers from 1 to 36 have alternating colors of black and red while zero and double zero have green colors. In order to win at roulette, the players need to choose the winning number where they think the ball will drop after the spin of the wheel.
How to Play Roulette Wheel
The rules in playing roulette wheel are easy and simple to learn. But, it’s necessary to have a proper knowledge on them before start playing and betting your money. Just like slot machines, roulette wheel is also a game of chance. However, it doesn’t just purely rely on player’s luck but also need some good strategies and skills in placing bets.
To play roulette wheel, you just need to place your bets on any number including 0 inside or outside the table layout. Once all the bets of the players are placed on the table, the croupier will start to spin the wheel and launch the ball. Before the ball is about to drop over the slots, the croupier will say “no more bets”. From that time, it’s no longer allowed to place or even change bets until the ball drops on a certain slot. You are only granted to start placing new bets after the croupier puts the dolly on the winning number on the roulette table and takes all the losing bets. The players that are considered as winners are those with bets that are on or around the number that comes up as well as those bets on the outside layout that corresponds the winning number.
Betting Variations of Roulette Wheel
Roulette players have two selections where they would like to place their bet and these are inside betting area and outside bet area.
Inside Betting Area
It’s a betting area where the players can select individual numbers on the layout from 1 to 36. There are several ways on how to bet in an inside area of roulette wheel and these are listed below:
Straight Up: a type of inside betting where in you place your bet directly on any one number. If the ball will land on your chosen specific number, then you win with a payout of 35:1. But if it does not, then you lose your bet.
Many roulette players become so excited when they win on a Straight Up Bet because they are offered with enticing payoff and additional comps just to appease them into continuing to wager and not cash out.
Split Bet: another type of inside betting where in you place your bet on 2 adjoining numbers, either vertically or horizontally. The chip is positioned on the line dividing your chosen 2 numbers. For example, you want to bet on both 14 and 7, so you just need to place your chip between those numbers. If the ball lands on either one of those 2 numbers, then you win with a payout of 17:1 which is just a half of a Straight Up Bet.
Street Bet: a betting on three numbers on a single horizontal line. To place your bet, you need to place your chip on the edge of the line of a number at the end of the line. For example, you want to bet on the numbers 31, 32, 33 with just having one chip, you need to place the chip on the outside line of your side by the number 31 which will scope the numbers in that row. If the ball will land on any of your chosen numbers, then you win with a payout of 11:1.
Corner Bet: a betting on four numbers at the same time with using just one chip. To place your bet, you need to place your chip at the horizontal and vertical intersection of the lines between the four numbers. For example, your chosen four numbers are 29, 30, 32 and 33. Your chip must be placed on the intersection of those four numbers. If the ball will land on any of those numbers, then you win with a payout of 8:1.
Six Line Bet: a betting on two adjoining streets or 6 numbers where in the chip must be placed at their corresponding intersection. For example, your chosen six numbers are 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. To start betting on these numbers, you have to place your chip between 25 and 28. If the ball will land on any of those six numbers, then you win with a payout of 5:1.
Outside Betting Area
It’s a betting area where the players have selection of numbers: 1-18, 19-36, odd and even and colors: red or black. Typically, outside bets have smaller payouts but with better odds at winning compared to inside bets. There are several ways on how to bet in an outside area of roulette wheel and these are listed below:
- 1 to 18– Placing a bet on one of the first high eighteen numbers to come up
- 19 to 36– Placing a bet on one of the last high eighteen numbers to come up
- Red or Black– Betting on which color the ball will land on the roulette wheel. This bet is paid even money or the payout is 1:1 which means that if you bet $10, then you win $10.
- Even or Odd– Betting on which kind of number the ball will land on the roulette wheel. Its payout is also 1:1.
- Dozen Bet– Betting on either 1-12 (first dozen numbers), 13-24 (second dozen numbers) and 25-36 (third dozen numbers). The payout for this bet is 2:1.
- Column Bet– Betting on all 12 numbers on any of the three vertical lines like 2-5-8-11 on down to 35. If you want to place a bet on this, your chip must be placed below the final number in this string. The payout for this bet is 2:1.
Get to Know Some Roulette Wheel Tips
When playing roulette wheel, it’s also important to consider your betting strategy. Knowing how to bet smartly will simply help you to increase your winnings or reduce loosing your dough.
- One good tip to follow is to avoid betting on single slots as they are considered as the worst bets since the advantage of the house would be so high while the probability of getting win on this bet is only little.
- Another tip to consider is to bet on slots that would pay the closest to even money because these slots have the least house advantage. So therefore, the chances of players to win is very much higher.
- Before starting to play roulette wheel, it’s necessary to set aside a certain amount of money that you want to gamble. Playing beyond the allotted money would just lead you to frustration and financial losses.
- As much possible, it’s also recommended never to double up your bets. If you do this, it would just lead you to higher and even quicker losses.
- If you win, it’s also better to set aside your winnings and not risk them all for your another bet. This is to avoid your winnings from loosing away in your hands.